Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Wolverine Review





There really isn’t a whole lot to say about this video.  It’s just a very vanilla review I did of The Wolverine.  I enjoyed the movie and I wanted to get my opinion of it out there and tell people to do the same.  I find it a bit of a shame though that the movie didn’t find a wider audience or make a more lasting impression on people as unlike Man of Steel it did have plot and character development and unlike Iron Man 3 it didn’t betray it’s source material for a gimmicky twist and actually felt genuine as it went on about Wolverine’s desire to die.  Still, it made its money and the franchise isn’t dead by any means and I recommend that you go out and see it if you get a chance.  So until next time, please subscribe to our YouTubeChannel, follow us here, Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment