Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Victory Over XBOX ONE and Help Us Bring Back Dredd!






After the disappointments that were the last three videos that I made and being unable to find the energy to put together reviews for Iron Man 3, Star Trek: Into Darkness or Man of Steel for a number of reasons I ended up putting an unintentional hiatus on GGP’s uploads that lasted for about two months and was only ended when I decided to put up a Vlog thanking the people who complained about the XBOX ONE’s used game policy and successfully got it reversed.  And again to those people I say thank you.



Then a couple of days later I released this video, called Help Us Bring Back Dredd!  This was in reaction to a rumor that had been leaked that stated that the company that made Dredd would be reviewing DVD sales in order to decide if a sequel was viable given the number that had sold and I was basically telling people to buy Dredd DVDs and let them know we want another one.  So I have to ask, have you bought your Dredd DVD?  If not, BUY ONE!  THIS IS NOT A SERIES THAT DESERVES TO DIE!
So until next time, please subscribe to our YouTubeChannel, follow us here, Like us of Facebook, and follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment