Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fixin' Mass Effect 3 Video



Ok, I know it might sound a little self-indulgent but I love this video and personally think that as of right now it’s the best video that I’ve done, (yes even better than The Crow video I mentioned may have been the best).  To me this video was a labor of love.  I wrote and rewrote the script, I shot and reshot the footage, I recorded and rerecorded the voiceovers, and I put hours and hours into the editing to make sure that this video came out as best as it could.  I think that the lighting is decent, if not the best.  I think my performance was good and mostly consistent and I think that the things that I brought up were worth mentioning and addressing.  Much to my dismay, this video never found an audience.  In fact, at the time of writing this article, it’s actually my lowest viewed video.  I can only speculate that this is because of the time of its release, (it was released exactly one year after the game came out), and no one was really interested in watching someone rant about a game that came out a year ago.  Still, I really enjoyed making it and I would ask that you watch it.  If you’re a fan of Mass Effect 3 and feel these things are worth discussing so take a look and tell me if you agree or disagree with my assessment of the game’s problems.  So, until next time, please follow us here, subscribe to the YouTube channel, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment