Wednesday, July 24, 2013

C: 299,792 km/s Review

           

           
           So…I’m not going to lie.  This video could have been better.


            I’m too damn quiet, I look bored, the lighting is terrible, and the editing wasn’t as tight as it could have been.  I really don’t have any excuses for this outside of the fact that this was my first time trying this on my own.  Obviously back when I first made it and uploaded it I thought it was decent but after six months it just comes off as kind of mediocre.  In all honestly I just really wanted to get people to watch this short because I thought it was really, really good.  Hell, I would honestly go so far to say that it’s better than most of the movies that I have seen this year. 
            But these really aren’t the reasons it got so may dislikes and angry comments when it first came out.  Remember when I mentioned in The Crow article how Korsgaard and I had complete falling out not long after I decided to stop doing videos for him and he made a video and wrote an article that I claimed was full of half-truths at best?  Well, it turned out that he had enough people who listened to and believed his BS who decided to flood my channel and videos with angry comments and dislikes which accounts for the majority of those that I experienced at the time.
            But even with that in mind I acknowledge that this video could have been better and if I do another video review in this format I intend to.  So on that note, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, follow us here, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out this short and enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment