Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Captain Krionic's Reactions to 2012 Endings Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cKxwlKk_xA

            If there is one video in all of GGP’s uploaded videos that I regretted doing, it was this one.  The first mistake was that I used my brother for the video and…well….it turned out that he hadn’t actually seen or played most of the stuff that appeared on in this video and his acting abilities can be summed up as boring and bland to pissed off and enraged.  He does the latter pretty well, (and I intend to exploit this “talent” in the future), but he really couldn’t sell the wide range of emotions that some of these movies, games, and T.V. shows invoked.  Not to mention these were really my reactions to these endings and not his.  As such, it really should have been me on the camera and not him. 
As far as people’s reaction to the writing…well it really all comes down to a difference of opinions and some people misinterpreting what was said.  Some people confused the reaction to the end of Chronicle as the reaction to the whole movie, believing that I hated it and trust me when I say, that’s the furthest thing from the truth.  I just thought the ending was a little wonky.  As for Mass Effect 3 my reaction was initially one of confusion and to be perfectly honest, I really liked the Extended Cut ending.  With the reaction to the ending of The Avengers…well that’s a difference of opinion.  To put it simply, I’m just sick to death of these movies that were all clearly made just to build up to another movie.  And because Avengers was supposed to be the big movie that it was all building up to and it turned out to be just more build up for some future movie I got really pissed off and I still maintain a simmering distain against that franchise because of it.  And with The Dark Knight Rises, again difference of opinion.

            So yea, this video was kind of a disaster, and to date, it’s the only one that I regret doing.  And I’m pretty sure if you’re reading this and have seen this video you’ll have plenty of crap to give me to.  As for the next video…well…we’ll get to that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment